28/3/10

poema de Marilyn Monroe


Life -
I am of both your directions
Existing more with the cold frost
Strong as a cobweb in the wind
Hanging downward the most
Somehow remaining
Those beaded rays have the colors
I've seen in paintings - ah life
they have cheated you...
thinner than a cobweb's thread
sheerer than any-
but it did attach itself
and held fast in strong winds
and sindged by leaping hot fires
life - of which at singular times
I am of both your directions -
somehow I remain hanging downward the most
as both of your directions pull me.


*** 
-
(fragmento
 traducido del poema original)






Vida...
Existo en tus dos direcciones
Permaneciendo de algún modo,
Colgando hacia abajo casi siempre,
Fuerte como una telaraña en el viento,
Existiendo con la fría escarcha
Más que esos brillos en forma de gotas
Que he visto en los cuadros.